Rates & Insurance
- Intake/Initial Session – $200
- Indivdiual/Couple 50 Min – $160
- Individual/Couple 90 Min – $200
You are responsible for this amount even if insurance is unable to cover these charges.
Good Faith Estimate
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE A ‘GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE’ EXPLAINING HOW MUCH YOUR MEDICAL CARE MAY COST.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance, or who are not using insurance, a cost estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
You have the right to receive a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
Your health care provider must give you a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ in writing for scheduled services within designated timeframes. You can also ask your health care provider for a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ before you schedule an item or service
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your ‘Good Faith Estimate’, you can dispute the bill.
Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
I am currently in network and paneled with Pacific Source OHP, Pacific Source Commercial, and First Choice Health Network.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Is Lori Elderkin Counseling in network or out of network?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? What coverage do I have for in network and what is the coverage for out of network?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
For any ongoing questions in regards to billing and insurance please feel free to contact my contracted Biller, Amy Young. Her contact info is:
Accurate Billing Connections
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!